There are lots of good restaurants in the Ft. Pierce area.
The best deals are at lunch. My top choices are, in this order:
- Golden Corral (25 min ride) on Okeechobee Rd. -- Best buffet
anywhere. Low price, cafeteria atmosphere, wide selection, best
pot roast ANYWHERE, good steaks (after 4 pm), great salads, desserts.
No alcoholic beverages.
- Ay Jalisco (35 min ride) 21st St strip mall in Vero -- Great
Mexican, espically chili riellenos. Fine margaritas.
- Norris's (10 min ride) on Rt. 1 N -- A little more pricey
but great ribs. Serves alcohol.
- Pueblo Viejo (10 min ride) on Rt. 1 S -- Authentic Mexican.
Try their wine margarita.
- Fat Boy's (35 min ride) on Rt. 1 in Vero heading S -- Excellent
ribs, low price, dumpy atmosphere. Serves Alcohol.
General map to 5 restaurants.
Zoom in on 2 Vero restaurants.
Zoom in on 3 Ft. Pierce restaurants.